Actually I finished it a while a go but since it is for the winter it seemed appropriate to delay the reveal till the weather was colder.
And here I am wearing it. It is far from perfect. I found a few mistakes when I came to pick up stitches for the border, but luckily the mistakes are not obvious. I also think that I should maybe have picked up a few more for the front bands as they are a bit taut but it will do.
Another thing I am not sure of is the buttons. I like the ones I chose but I might have preferred smaller ones. I followed the pattern but for smaller buttons I should have cast off one stitch not two.
I now have lots of hand-made tops to wear with my jumpers. As I have these too!
I even used what I have finished of my blanket to help keep my legs warm the other day while I worked on another angel.
I have now completed one third of the body of my latest blanket.I alternate between loving it and thinking that I chose too many colours and it is much too flaboyant and I should have left out yellow and orange shades. I am reserving final judgement though until it is finished.