This could be considered a follow on from my previous post, though really there is no connection.
Lately, in between other things, I have been crochetting some of my cross bookmarks in different coloured cottons. I added a tassel; as if people don’t like it they can always remove it but it’s harder to add one.
I decided to do this because although I don’t want the bother of doing something like having an Etsy shop, I thought that if I donated a few of my cross bookmarks to my parish, they could be sold to help parish funds and so I made eight bookmarks.
I made three using my pattern no. 1
And five using pattern no. 2.
and one in red with a white border.
I wasn’t entirely happy with this last one as the red shows through the white. However two of the bookmarks were snapped up almost immediately when I showed them to a couple of people I know at church, including this one. Another bookmark was bought on Sunday.
So now I should maybe make a couple more!