Jumper update

I have been plugging away at my bed jacket jumper and managed to finish the main body – with pockets! and one sleeve. (I have been taking the temperature scarf to Crafty Coffee on Fridays and am continuing with the crochet teaching.) Here are a few photographs. First the pocket. The pocket as seen in… Read More Jumper update

Oh Woops!

In January I showed you how I was getting on with a temperature scarf in this POST. I had found a web site that provided graphs of local weather information including temperature spread over the whole day. Here is a typical graph from 3rd March. Now I had noticed that some days the temperature I… Read More Oh Woops!