Yay! the Final Blanket

I have finally finished the border for my Celtic Granny Blanket. I showed you my plans – https://rainbowjunkiecorner.wordpress.com/2020/08/03/time-for-a-border/ and my start – https://rainbowjunkiecorner.wordpress.com/2020/10/12/the-tricky-bit-of-the-border/ But I finished the interwoven part. Here is a closer look at a corner and then went on to add a granny edging. Before I show you. I just have to say… Read More Yay! the Final Blanket

Celtic Knot Granny blanket – Plans & Patterns

I promised to post the plans and patterns for the blanket I showed you last week – https://rainbowjunkiecorner.wordpress.com/2020/07/12/a-celtic-knot-granny-blanket/ For a small cost, find all this and more in a pdf (Two versions in UK or US terms provided) here – https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/celtic-knot-granny-blanket which includes  suggestions for designing your own version and extensions plus instructions for a… Read More Celtic Knot Granny blanket – Plans & Patterns