New Coasters

Been trying our some new coaster patterns lately. Found the pattern for these on YouTube and made two. and Then as I had the cotton out. I used some Scheepjes Cahlista that is an Aran/worsted weigh cotton. I tried working our how to make this. which is about the same size as my Celtic Coaster… Read More New Coasters

Yay! the Final Blanket

I have finally finished the border for my Celtic Granny Blanket. I showed you my plans – and my start – But I finished the interwoven part. Here is a closer look at a corner and then went on to add a granny edging. Before I show you. I just have to say… Read More Yay! the Final Blanket

Celtic Knot Granny blanket – Plans & Patterns

I promised to post the plans and patterns for the blanket I showed you last week – For a small cost, find all this and more in a pdf (Two versions in UK or US terms provided) here – which includes  suggestions for designing your own version and extensions plus instructions for a… Read More Celtic Knot Granny blanket – Plans & Patterns