If I hadn’t had the virus I might have almost finished the blanket by now.
Still it did mean that I got around to publishing the bookmark pattern; so that is a plus.
The baby the blanket is meant for has been born. She is called Eliza Coco.
Here is how far I have got anyway.As you can see, the green/blue/mauve part of the knot doesn’t show up against the grey as well as the red/orange/yellow part. I have lots of yarn left and one day I might make a version with larger squares, and just the knot bit, using white for the background.
Oh! and I also gave the family this coat and hat
that I made from Sandra’s pattern ( https://daffodilwild.wordpress.com/2019/02/09/free-knitting-patternflower-fairy-baby/) though with my choice of rainbow colours. Apparently the family think they are wonderful.
Originally I bought the rainbow set of yarn for this coat.As I said I still have quite a bit left. It is amazing how much baby things you can get out of a few balls. (I did buy extra grey for the blanket.)