No! I am not going to talk about those creatures you find in your home and garden but the top I was making for my daughter from this pattern – https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/spiderdream
I started it last December and showed you the beginnings.
But the difficulty of meeting and so having her try it on meant that it has only been finished recently.
Now I can show you the finished article. The pattern is more of a recipe than a rigid pattern so it was hard to know how much yarn would be needed but I wound off some of the dark turquoise at the beginning to ensure that I would get to the paler blue before the end. However when my daughter tried it on she decided that she wanted it just a bit longer so in the end I used all of the rest of the yarn and you have a very pretty frilly pale edging. I am pleased with the result.
I have the yarn to make one for myself but less incentive to start, now it is half way through summer and I am not socialising, so less opportunity to wear such a garment.
As you can see it really looks good on my daughter. and she is enjoying wearing it.
(Not a colour that my camera likes though! I tried some other photographs with it on a hanger but the colour just looked blotchy!)