This month was dominated by blanket making but I did also manage to make a pair of trousers.
I showed you the yarn that I was sent by Stylecraft after I had had a problem with one of the balls for my Lost Garden blanket and the extra colours I had chosen for making the Sacred Space blanket. Later I shared the various stages in it’s production during August.I also showed you my progress with the Lost Garden blanket and some experiments along the way to help with deciding on colours.
Finally I shared my new pair of trousers that I made with some fun cotton fabric covered in tropical plants and parrots. It has pockets!