When I finished my French Market Bag I weighed it and realised that I did not have enough yarn left to make another. However, again by weight, I could see that I should have enough yarn to make another bag like this.
[I made this just over a year ago and you can see more here – https://rainbowjunkiecorner.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/a-neat-bag/%5D
So that is what I did.
Confirming my idea that this yarn is thinner than the DK cotton I had used before this bag is a little smaller.
Here is is laid out showing the cover.
And a comparison of the two bags in their cases.
The new one seems to fit more snuggly in it’s case though I thought I had followed the pattern as before.
I don’t need two like this so the new one is to be given away.