I made a special effort this week and managed to complete three rows and thus finish the main part of the blanket.
It was so hard to photograph the whole blanket that the above picture is actually a combination of two photographs.
Then there is finishing off all those ends (I make it 234 in total) and add a border. Well I have finished about three quarters of the ends but have yet to get to the border.
The next time I show you the blanket it will be finished, whether that is one week or two or ………………….
I find it a bit overwhelming seeing it all together and I have tried it on my bed and it makes an all over single bed blanket.