Patricia over at DaniellaJoe has very kindly nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, so very many thanks to her. And I recommend you to go over and check out her very creative crocheting.
As a recipient of the award here’s what I have to do:
Post 11 random facts about myself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me and nominate 11 blogs for the award:
Posting 11 random facts
- I am sixty-five years old.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I have three children and four grandchildren.
- If I had a pet it would have to be a cat.
- I have a BSc Hons in Mathematics.
- I was born in Singapore.
- I have always been creative but I have only taken up knitting and crochet creatively these last few years.
- Both my parents came from Wales
- I love cooking.
- I love walking in the countryside.
- I would be lost without my computer.
Answering 11 questions
I am presuming that the questions I have to answer are the same as Patricia answered.
1. What are you most proud of? Not sure I am confident enough to feel proud of anything.
2. What makes you happy? Sunshine and rainbows.
3. What is your most prized possession? Probably an aquamarine ring that belonged to my mother.
4. What are you afraid of? too many things.
5. Why do you blog? to share with others.
6. How would you describe your style? Style? What style?
7. What are you most grateful for? every new day.
8. What is the best book you have ever read? The Count of Monte Christo by Alexander Dumas is one of them.
9. What food do you hate? I don’t hate any food.
10. What is your favorite “guilty pleasure” aka “super dorky” song? If it makes you feel guilty it can hardly be a pleasure.
11. What is your favorite holiday? I suppose it would need to include sea, mountains and some old castles or churches.
I would like to alter the questions for those to whom I am giving this award to the following:-
- Why did you start a blog?
- How many blogs do you follow?
- What makes you happy?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is your favourite food?
- What sort of weather do you like best?
- Which famous person would you most like to meet?
- Where would you most like to go for a holiday?
- What sort of books do you like to read?
- What style of music do you prefer?
- What characteristic do you hope other people will most value in you?
Nominating 11 blogs:
In chosing these blogs I have explored those that I follow, people with blogs who follow me, and other crafty people on WordPress.
Anyway here are eleven blogs that I feel deserve the Liebster award. I think that they haven’t received the award before but of course, as always, I may be mistaken in this.
And this is not to say that all the other blogs that I appreciate don’t deserve it too.
BLOGS in no particular order.
Why not go and check out these blogs maybe you will find one or more that you really like.