I have been nominated for this award by Lisa of blondiesbearista.com
So thank you very much to Lisa and do go and visit her blog and see all that she’s been up to.
The rules of this award are:-
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award into your blog.
- Write something about the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Write 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other bloggers for the award too.
I don’t feel I know Lisa very well but she seems to be a fun person and she has a gorgeous looking dog called Bear and takes lovely photographs of flowers and nature as well as ones to illustrate her posts. She knits and crochets and bakes among other things.
3. About myself.
- I never thought I would colour my hair when I went grey but a few months ago I decided to try having it copper coloured as I have always wanted to be this colour and I love it.
- I love being a mother and grandmother and knew I wanted to be a mother from the age of four.
- I knew I wanted to get involved with computers from the age of 16 (1963) and my first job did involve computers.
- I have always been rather shy and anxious but since I’ve started blogging and going to ‘a crafty coffee’ creative group I seem to have lots of friends.
- I love cooking especially making cakes and cookies.
- I always like to have a fiction book on the go and seem to be reading a lot of murder mysteries lately.
- I also like science fiction and some fantasy like the Anne McCaffery dragon books.
4. Nominating other bloggers.
I have sort of agonised about whether I should give this award to different people than I chose for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award but I chose those people mostly for their reading skills and this one is about being a beautiful blogger so I am nominating the following seven people because they are among the people that I feel I know best and they are all beautiful people and have great blogs.
I omitted anyone who appeared to have already received this award.