DaniellaJoe at http://daniellajoe.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award.
So thank you very much DaniellaJoe; I feel so honoured to be nominated and am very grateful for this vote of confidence in what I am trying to do.
She has a lovely blog herself so go and look.
What I am less happy about is the demand of being awarded since I am having difficulty in finding another fifteen blogs to pass it onto, certainly if I keep to the criteria I set myself previously see HERE.
So many blogs are too well established and/or have the awards already or are too new to know how they will turn out.
But I have managed to find six blogs to give this award to so rather than delay I will nominated these six people for the award now.
I am also supposed to reveal 7 things about myself.
(I can see I can’t count as I only listed five things for the Versatile Blogger award recently. Well they are both odd numbers! – so I’ve numbered them this time.)
- One of my favourite foods is duck (sorry to any vegetarians or fluffy duck lovers) and I am going to have a special duck meal this weekend.
- My favourite colour is blue and I especially like wearing blue and pink.
- Even though I am now retired I never find enough time to do everything I would like to do.
- I enjoy using Wii Fit to keep in shape.
- I even play games like Mario Kart on the Wii.
- I also enjoy computer adventure games. The first ones I played were text adventure games – a bit like a radio play rather than television.
- I also like jigsaws both with real pieces and on the computer – well you can’t lose the pieces that way!
The Rules are:-
The Rules for accepting this Award is as follows:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
So I nominate:-
Crochet Again – http://crochetagain.wordpress.com/ especially bright colourful crochet.
Clothmonkey – http://clothmonkey.wordpress.com/ lovely variety lots of crafty things.
A Conversation with MOO – http://aconversationwithmoo.wordpress.com/ relatively new but crochet and sewing looks beautiful and creative.
divinedebrisjewelry – http://divinedebrisjewelry.wordpress.com/ I was going to award her the versatile blogger award but someone has already done that and her jewellery is so beautiful and she is amazingly prolific.
Home, Heart and Hook – http://homeheartandhook.wordpress.com/ mainly bright colourful crochet but cooking and photos too.
morganhausen – http://morganhausen.wordpress.com/ because she does such lovely knitting and crochet.
And now I must go and tell them…………………….